The Shack, also known as the Hideout, is a small shed-like structure that the Bremin Four took refuge in during their time trapped in the Alternate World. The shack also existed in the Real World.
It is mainly made of corrugated metal sheets, old cloths for curtains, and wood. Inside there is furniture including a table, and some makeshift chairs.
After the Nowhere Boys entered the Alternate World and discovered their families no longer remembered them, Sam Conte suggested that they use the Hideout which he and his brothers had used prior, on the outskirts of Bremin Ranges National Park. They resided there for much of their time in this world.
After returning to the Real World, the boys went to search for the shack, and discovered that it exists in their universe as well. They continued to use the shack as a meeting place, and travelled their to practice their new-found powers.
After Andy Lau went missing, the boys returned to the Alternate World and journeyed to the shack in an effort to see see if he was there. They discover some crows feet and assume Andy left it there, but later find out that his Nainai was the one who put it it there as an offering to the "ghost boy."
When Cop Gary accidentally was sent to the Real World, Jake Riles forced him to stay in the shack until they could find a way to send him back. While there, he helped to work on the shack and reinforced its exterior.
- Felix Ferne (in the Alternate World)
- Andy Lau (in the Alternate World)
- Sam Conte (in the Alternate World)
- Jake Riles (in the Alternate World)
- Gary Riles (in the Real World)
- Ben 2 (in the Empty World)
- Ben 1 (in the Real World)
- Nowhere Boys novel
- Two Moons Rising – "We Are Not Alone"
- Two Moons Rising – "Back to the Empty World"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Truth Spell"
- Two Moons Rising – "Birth of the Mega Demon"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Battle for Bremin"