Excursion to the Bremin RangesEdit
Attachment to SarahEdit
At Jake's return, he discovered that his universe's Brian has also started dating his mother. While Jake and the other boys were under questioning from Roland, Brian attempted to offer Jake support, but Jake coldly distances himself, not wanting to have him as a father figure.
He ended up inviting Sarah and Jake over for dinner, which Jake reluctantly went to. At first Jake remained unenthusiastic, but he was hit by an illness from the Earth Element overdose which lead to he and his mother having to leave.
Over three years after the disappearance and return of Andy Lau, Brian had become the Principal of Bremin High School, and was the first person to disappear, coinciding with Luke Hamill's arrival to the school and Ben Ripley's assembling of the Nowhere Boys.
Stranded in alternate realityEdit
- "You say magic, but what I think you're really talking about is science. Einstein said that everything is energy. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality."
- ―An unhinged Principal Bates
Bates was one of the several people who found himself transported to another reality, where Bremin was devoid of people. He had used a bus and driven to other suburbs, including the city and Rochford, to find all of them empty as well. At some point he encountered Brooklyn Wansbrough and Peta Chen, picking them up on the bus. Eventually the Nowhere Gang run into him and also hopped on the bus.
Bates drive the bus back to Bremin, but Luke quickly asked him stop after he spotted his mother on the side of the road. Bates believed that Luke hallucinated his mother, due to missing her and thinking about her at the time. After Nicco managed to convince Luke to return to the bus, Bates discovered the bus wouldn't start, having ran out of fuel with a broken gauge. Bates and the kids were then forced to walk themselves back to the school.
- Season 1 – "Episode 1" (First appearance)
- Season 1 – "Episode 9" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Season 1 – "Episode 13"
- Nowhere Boys novel
- Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows
- Two Moons Rising – "The New Boy"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Gang Find Magic"
- Two Moons Rising – "Bates to the Rescue"
- Two Moons Rising – "Are We Home Yet?"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Trouble with Ben"
- Two Moons Rising – "Back to the Empty World"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Truth Spell"
- Two Moons Rising – "Unwanted Visitors" (Mentioned only)
- Two Moons Rising – "The Search for Atridax"
- Two Moons Rising – "Birth of the Mega Demon" (Mentioned only)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Two Moons Rising – "The New Boy"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Two Moons Rising – "Bates to the Rescue"
- ↑ Season 1 – "Episode 1"
- ↑ Season 1 – "Episode 13"
- ↑ Ellen is no longer a teenager in Two Moons Rising, as discussed in "The New Boy." Assuming she is 17 in The Book of Shadows, simple math can deduce at least three years has passed between the film and the season.
|Two Moons Rising Characters|
|Main Characters||Luke Hamill ~ Ben Ripley (R • E) ~ Heath Buckland ~ Jesse Banda ~ Nicco Pandelis|
|Supporting Characters||Brooklyn Wansbrough ~ Peta Chen ~ Ellen O'Donnell ~ Brian Bates ~ Sonia Jarra (1 • 2) ~ August Ripley ~ Kayla Pandelis ~ Quinn Banda|
|Minor Characters||Brett Hamill ~ Anna Pandelis ~ Rachel Ripley (R • E) ~ Claude Topper ~ Ali Bitar ~ Yia Yia Pandelis ~ Katrina Buckland ~ Stuart Buckland ~ Warren Rawson ~ Roberts ~ Jane|
|Antagonists||Mega Demon ~ Ben Ripley ~ Atridax|
|[v] • [e] • [t]|