- "Did you skip a grade?"
"Oh. I did. I mean, I'd skip another one but they said it would be bad for my social interactions."
- ―Ben Ripley and Luke Hamill
Later on he is revealed to be very cruel and manipulative. He repeatedly tricks the Nowhere Gang. He temporarily imprisons Ben 2 in the Empty World, and repeatedly tries to steal the Talisman. His end game is to release the Mega Demon and use it to devour everyone and destroy the world.
Disappearances at schoolEdit
Ben was considered a social outcast and had difficulty making friends. One day Luke Hamill arrived at Bremin High School as a new student, and Ben was instructed by Principal Bates to be his guide. Ben also displayed a crush on Brooklyn Wansbrough, mistaking her friendliness for reciprocal attraction.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Ben's element is spirit allowing him to obtain visions. Ben is shown to be able to control the Atridax with simple hand gestures.
Ben is exceptionally knowledgeable in magic.
- Ben is the fourth main antagonist of Nowhere Boys.
- Ben's character announcement is a red herring, where he was originally made to look like the fifth member of the Nowhere Gang, when in fact he is the main antagonist.
- Ben is revealed to have skipped a grade.
- Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows (First mentioned, albeit indirectly)
- Two Moons Rising – "The New Boy" (First appearance)
- Two Moons Rising – "Are We Home Yet?" (Indirect mention only)
- Two Moons Rising – "The Trouble with Ben"
- Two Moons Rising – "Back to the Empty World"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Truth Spell"
- Two Moons Rising – "Unwanted Visitors"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Search for Atridax"
- Two Moons Rising – "Birth of the Mega Demon"
- Two Moons Rising – "The Battle for Bremin"
- Season 4